719 Georgetown Rd, Raleigh, NC 276083 beds, 2 baths, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 70 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- MLS #: 1938104
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 171405087129000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 6407121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 719 Georgetown Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Five Points, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% lower than in Raleigh, and 57.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Five Points home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Five Points home values.
- 717 Georgetown Rd Raleigh, NC$182K--1750
- 721 Georgetown Rd Raleigh, NC$189K----975
- 715 Georgetown Rd Raleigh, NC$193K--1750
- 723 Georgetown Rd Raleigh, NC$177K21975
- 1707 Patton Rd Raleigh, NC$543K--22,775
- 713 Georgetown Rd Raleigh, NC$197K321,100
- 713 Georgetown Rd Raleigh, NC$247K321,104
- 713 Georgetown Rd Raleigh, NC$242K321,104
- 720 New Rd Raleigh, NC$208K21758
- 718 New Rd Raleigh, NC$208K--1862
- 725 Georgetown Rd Raleigh, NC$177K----975
- 722 New Rd Raleigh, NC$221K--1858
- 716 New Rd Raleigh, NC$243K--11,125
- 1705 Patton Rd Raleigh, NC$246K321,422
- 724 New Rd Raleigh, NC$299K321,180
- 714 New Rd Raleigh, NC$328K321,406
- 1703 Patton Rd Raleigh, NC$198K--1.5975
- 1709 Patton Rd Raleigh, NC$295K321,220
- 712 New Rd Raleigh, NC$226K--21,275
- 723 New Rd Raleigh, NC$354K--11,625
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.