This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,530 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 933 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $50,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Appliances \ None, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ No Cooling, Eating Area \ DinCombo/FamRoom, Equipment \ SmokeAlarm, Exterior \ Wood, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,424 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 491004120224000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1104778
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $62-67K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indianapolis Metro home values will increase 2.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 913 N Bosart Ave 913 915 Bosart Ave3 beds, -- baths
1,012 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1916
- 846 N Dequincy St4 beds, 1 baths
1,360 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1925
|721 N Bosart Ave Indianapolis, IN||$51K||2||1||1,596|
|715 N Bosart Ave Indianapolis, IN||$47K||2||--||920|
|725 N Bosart Ave Indianapolis, IN||$45K||2||--||888|
|707 N Bosart Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|705 N Bosart Ave Indianapolis, IN||$52K||2||--||804|
|729 N Bosart Ave Indianapolis, IN||$43K||2||1||888|
|701 N Bosart Ave Indianapolis, IN||$57K||3||--||1,128|
|731 N Bosart Ave Indianapolis, IN||$43K||2||--||888|
|702 Carlyle Pl Indianapolis, IN||$52K||2||--||1,059|
|630 Carlyle Pl Indianapolis, IN||$56K||3||--||1,064|
|716 N Bosart Ave Indianapolis, IN||$45K||1||1||700|
|737 N Bosart Ave Indianapolis, IN||$44K||4||--||1,241|
|706 Carlyle Pl Indianapolis, IN||$52K||2||--||985|
|623 N Bosart Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|618 Carlyle Pl Indianapolis, IN||$81K||3||1||2,620|
|741 N Bosart Ave Indianapolis, IN||$42K||3||--||1,075|
|621 N Bosart Ave Indianapolis, IN||$72K||3||1.5||2,273|
|714 Carlyle Pl Indianapolis, IN||$71K||2||1||2,324|
|718 N Bosart Ave Indianapolis, IN||$46K||2||--||1,484|
|714 N Bosart Ave Indianapolis, IN||$43K||1||--||700|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org