719 NE 82nd St, Miami, FL 331384 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,611 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- 16 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $181,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: A2000266
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,186 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1934
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0132070160760
- Zillow Home ID: 43827061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 719 Ne 82nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper Eastside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Miami, and 209.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Upper Eastside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Eastside home values.
- 725 NE 82nd St Miami, FL$224K211,723
- 8211 E Dixie Hwy Miami, FL$512K432,363
- 8211 E Dixie Hwy Miami, FL$415K441,612
- 718 NE 82nd Ter Miami, FL$212K311,344
- 8235 E Dixie Hwy Miami, FL$269K221,449
- 731 NE 82nd St Miami, FL$213K311,538
- 8125 NE 7th Ave Miami, FL$341K321,322
- 724 NE 82nd St Miami, FL$457K222,080
- 726 NE 82nd Ter Miami, FL$348K40.52,206
- 737 NE 82nd St Miami, FL$271K321,936
- 730 NE 82nd St Miami, FL$220K321,173
- 8121 NE 7th Ave Miami, FL$321K321,604
- 736 NE 82nd Ter Miami, FL$467K422,076
- 736 NE 82nd Ter Miami, FL$347K422,076
- 8200 NE 7th Ave Miami, FL$333K------
- 736 NE 82nd St Miami, FL$284K221,600
- 743 82nd St Miami Beach, FL$191K21950
- 743 NE 82nd St Miami, FL$191K321,381
- 721 NE 81st St Miami, FL$294K321,447
- 725 NE 81st St Miami, FL$280K211,433
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.