719 Ormewood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 303123 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,002 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $183
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 14 00220008006
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 35867750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 719 Ormewood Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Grant Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% less than in Atlanta, and 62.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Grant Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grant Park home values.
- 723 Ormewood Ave SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$215K21--
- 723 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$286K211,172
- 715 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$264K221,620
- 727 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$355K321,978
- 711 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$311K321,258
- 799 Ormewood Ave SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$313K22.5--
- 733 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$321K211,803
- 707 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$262K221,354
- Lynwood St SE Atlanta, GA--------
- 737 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$390K321,786
- 703 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$225K221,214
- 728 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$341K221,848
- 743 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$326K211,346
- 743 Ormewood Ave SE # 0 Atlanta, GA--211,346
- Lynwood St Atlanta, GA--------
- 716 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$202K31.51,620
- 722 Ormewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$330K221,456
- 807 Lynwood St SE Atlanta, GA$507K433,488
- 720 Delmar Ave SE Atlanta, GA$391K321,474
- 714 Delmar Ave SE Atlanta, GA$333K321,221
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.