719 S Montford Ave, Baltimore, MD 212243 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,110 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- 352 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Park, Water
- SCREENS, STORM DOOR(S)
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 1854 056
- Zillow Home ID: 36429778
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 719 S Montford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Canton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.8% lower than in Baltimore, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Canton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canton home values.
- 721 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD$253K--21,434
- 717 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD$272K--11,198
- 715 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD$333K22.51,200
- 723 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD$382K231,824
- 713 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD$314K--2.51,248
- 725 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD$349K231,604
- 711 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD$262K--11,316
- 727 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD$200K--21,349
- 709 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD$266K--1.51,168
- 729 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD$184K--11,254
- 707 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD$289K22.51,268
- 731 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD$208K--11,348
- 705 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD$289K--21,280
- 733 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD$233K21.51,264
- 708 S Port St Baltimore, MD$1.58M43.54,600
- 706 S Port St Baltimore, MD$400K33.51,700
- 2401 Foster Ave Baltimore, MD$194K21.51,229
- 704 S Port St Baltimore, MD$276K--22,016
- 702 S Port St Baltimore, MD$182K--21,218
- 703 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD$249K--21,352
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.