719 Sunset Dr, Naperville, IL 605405 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $390,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 650 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 660 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0819112009
- Zillow Home ID: 4537572
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 719 Sunset Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.9% higher than in Naperville, and 380.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60540 home values.
- 723 Sunset Dr Naperville, IL$346K322,304
- 715 Sunset Dr Naperville, IL$736K--2.53,090
- 718 Willow Rd Naperville, IL$377K--21,508
- 716 Willow Rd Naperville, IL$534K--3.53,188
- 1220 Horseguards Ct Naperville, IL--Studio----
- 1223 Horseguards Ct Naperville, IL--Studio----
- 727 Sunset Dr Naperville, IL$888K443,274
- 712 Sunset Dr Naperville, IL$467K443,200
- 709 Sunset Dr Naperville, IL$363K--1.51,153
- 720 Willow Rd Naperville, IL$1.27M575,527
- 712 Willow Rd Naperville, IL$1.24M45.54,620
- 720 Thornwood Dr Naperville, IL$379K--21,306
- 715 Thornwood Dr Naperville, IL$424K--22,086
- 731 Sunset Dr Naperville, IL$566K444,200
- 726 Willow Rd Naperville, IL$335K--1.51,505
- 710 Willow Rd Naperville, IL$754K443,833
- 705 Sunset Dr Naperville, IL$1.25M43.14,694
- 706 Sunset Dr Naperville, IL$352K--21,274
- 726 Sunset Dr Naperville, IL$377K--21,297
- 96 Golden Larch Ct Naperville, IL$395K332,611
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!