- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 287 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $31
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ None, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Asbestos, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Yard, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Condition \ Updated, Laundry Room Access \ All Units With Hook-Ups, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Parking Type Description \ Assigned Spaces, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Private Well, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 5,680 sqft
- Parcel #: M:02M B:089A L:0004
- Zillow Home ID: 82973556
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $189-215K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06354 homes, this home is valued 65.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 74.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06354, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% lower than in Moosup, and 144.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06354 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moosup.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|41 Allen St Moosup, CT||$101K||3||1||1,612|
|41 Allen St Moosup, CT||$105K||3||1||1,612|
|80-84 Prospect St Plainfield, CT||$202K||11||3.5||4,320|
|43 Allen St Moosup, CT||$82K||3||1||1,243|
|40 Allen St Moosup, CT||$83K||4||1||1,142|
|88-90 Prospect St Plainfield, CT||$138K||--||--||--|
|79 Prospect St Moosup, CT||$98K||3||1||1,258|
|47 Allen St Moosup, CT||$94K||4||1||1,286|
|45 Allen St Moosup, CT||$89K||3||2||1,260|
|8 Daggett St Moosup, CT||$89K||3||1||1,380|
|85 Prospect St Moosup, CT||$106K||3||2||1,300|
|Prospect St Moosup, CT||$106K||3||1||1,225|
|2 Prospect St Moosup, CT||$122K||--||--||--|
|12-14 Daggett St Plainfield, CT||$122K||4||2.5||1,976|
|58 Prospect St # C Moosup, CT||--||2||1||500|
|9 Mechanic St Moosup, CT||$175K||--||--||2,835|
|54 Prospect St Moosup, CT||$118K||3||1||1,500|
|95 Prospect St Moosup, CT||$112K||3||1.1||1,467|
|61 Allen St Moosup, CT||$151K||3||1.5||2,803|
|10-12 Highland St Plainfield, CT||$111K||4||2||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Moosup
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!