A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $257-395K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- All time views: 1,423
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $194
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description: First Floor
- 3rd Bedroom Description: First Floor
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Stove Top
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Basement: Full Basement
- Basement Finish Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Multi Zone Heat
- Invisible Fencing
- Underground Utilities
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Family Rm/Den Description: Ceiling Fan
- Family Rm/Den Description: Fireplace
- Family Rm/Den Description: First Level
- Flooring: Wood
- Foundation Size Source: Town Records
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Attached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Ceiling Fan
- Granite or Corian Countertops
- Open Floor Plan
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Open
- Lot Description: Secluded
- Master Bedroom Description: First Floor
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Porch Type: Open
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,648 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00057 B:00712 L:0074BW
- Zillow Home ID: 57948554
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Milford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.