- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 1,936 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $63
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,990 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0079 B:0000 L:0092
- Zillow Home ID: 59235721
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01843 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01843 homes, this home is valued 10% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 58.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01843, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% less than in Lawrence, and 49.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01843 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01843 home values.
|81 Exeter St Lawrence, MA||$286K||5||3||3,161|
|68 Exeter St Lawrence, MA||$262K||6||2||2,680|
|76 Exeter St Lawrence, MA||$210K||4||3||1,884|
|77 Exeter St Lawrence, MA||$279K||5||2.5||2,262|
|73 Exeter St Lawrence, MA||$284K||8||3||2,838|
|80 Exeter St Lawrence, MA||$186K||3||1||1,600|
|69 Exeter St Lawrence, MA||$305K||5||--||3,374|
|62 Exeter St Lawrence, MA||$272K||6||2||2,884|
|51-53 Winthrop Ave Lawrence, MA||$271K||6||2||2,864|
|65 Exeter St Lawrence, MA||$266K||4||2||2,713|
|87-89 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$277K||6||3||3,414|
|93-95 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$309K||9||3||4,164|
|81-83 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$264K||4||2||2,322|
|99 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$177K||2||1||960|
|75-77 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$254K||4||2||2,547|
|71-73 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$262K||6||2||2,576|
|105-107 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$325K||9||3||4,176|
|86-88 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$302K||6||3||3,864|
|82-84 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$299K||6||5||3,705|
|78-80 Dorchester St Lawrence, MA||$266K||6||2||2,904|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
1-4 & ungraded0.4 mi
K-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!