- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 1,918 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $317,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $150
- Finished basement, 204 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, EXTERIOR \ Shake, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Wet bar, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Parquet, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Cement Plaster, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Garrison, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,120 sqft
- Parcel #: M:D12 L:0097
- Zillow Home ID: 56877830
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $233-325K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02726 home values will decrease 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for Somerset as a whole. Among 02726 homes, this home is valued 24.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02726, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% higher than in Somerset, and 59% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02726 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Somerset.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02726 home values.
|67 Feno Ct Somerset, MA||$233K||3||1||1,670|
|85 Feno Ct Somerset, MA||$222K||3||1||1,239|
|90 Feno Ct Somerset, MA||$246K||4||1.5||1,151|
|51 Feno Ct Somerset, MA||$322K||4||1.5||2,470|
|54 Feno Ct Somerset, MA||$247K||3||2||1,200|
|105 Feno Ct Somerset, MA||$233K||3||2||1,254|
|108 Feno Ct Somerset, MA||$300K||5||2.5||1,790|
|33 Feno Ct Somerset, MA||$226K||2||1||1,200|
|123 Feno Ct Somerset, MA||$230K||3||2||1,152|
|128 Feno Ct Somerset, MA||$248K||3||1.5||1,175|
|143 Feno Ct Somerset, MA||$222K||3||1.5||1,056|
|11 Feno Ct Somerset, MA||$216K||3||1||1,144|
|12 Feno Ct Somerset, MA||$308K||3||2.5||2,226|
|640 Chace St Somerset, MA||$210K||3||1||1,110|
|615 Chace St Somerset, MA||$229K||4||2||1,144|
|595 Chace St Somerset, MA||$207K||3||2||1,080|
|154 Feno Ct Somerset, MA||$231K||3||2||1,152|
|643 Chace St Somerset, MA||$223K||3||1||1,300|
|656 Chace St Somerset, MA||$210K||2||1||960|
|161 Feno Ct Somerset, MA||$263K||3||1.5||1,688|
Nearby Schools in Somerset
PK-5 & ungraded0.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!