72 Gardner St# 24, Boston, MA 02134
For Rent: $2,550/mo
Rent Zestimate®: $2,521/mo
Great deal on this three-bedroom apartment located on the second floor of a professionally-managed building on Gardner Street in Allston, just a five-minute walk to the B Line at Packard's Corner, the BU West campus, and the shops and restaurants of Allston Village. Includes hot water, hardwood floors, tiled eat-in kitchen with dishwasher and disposal, pantry, sunny living room, full tiled bathroom, and three bedrooms with plenty of closet space. Apartment is cable/Internet-ready and coin-operated laundry facilities are available on site. Landlord is paying HALF BROKER FEE. Call 703-732-2029 or email email@example.com for more info and a showing.
Neighborhood for 72 Gardner Street # 24
|Value||Range||30-day change||Last updated|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,521/mo||$2.1K – $2.9K/mo||-$20||05/13/2013|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$344,761||$148K – $690K||-$6,850||05/19/2013|
|Owner Estimate||Find a trusted manager for your rental|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
- Gardner Pilot Academy (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Jackson/Mann K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.6 mi
- Baldwin Early Learning Center (assigned) PK-1 1.1 mi
- Boston Community Leadership Academy (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Brighton High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Winship Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.8 mi
- Farragut (assigned) K-5 1.8 mi
Property Manager has been contactedSubmission failed!
Please be aware of fraud and scams