72 Martin Ave, Barrington, RI 028063 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1900
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $256,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Living room, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:34 L:008
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 82692148
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 72 Martin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Barrington, and 65.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02806 home values.
- 9 Meadow Cir Barrington, RI$437K42.52,072
- 7 Meadow Cir Barrington, RI$468K332,513
- 5 Meadow Cir Barrington, RI$461K42.52,180
- 3 Meadow Cir Barrington, RI$436K331,900
- 8 Meadow Cir Barrington, RI$594K42.53,132
- 6 Meadow Cir Barrington, RI$499K32.52,405
- 4 Meadow Cir Barrington, RI$492K42.52,301
- 2 Meadow Cir Barrington, RI$570K433,299
- 65 Martin Ave Barrington, RI--------
- 63 Martin Ave Barrington, RI$364K431,856
- 74 Martin Ave Barrington, RI$268K311,190
- 60 Martin Ave Barrington, RI$302K31.51,414
- 73 Martin Ave Barrington, RI$217K21936
- 4 Evergreen St Barrington, RI$418K333,027
- 76 Martin Ave Barrington, RI$246K211,208
- 5 Evergreen St Barrington, RI$293K31.51,174
- 7 Evergreen St Barrington, RI$324K41.51,525
- 11 Hanson Rd Barrington, RI$305K42.51,617
- 4 Hanson Rd Barrington, RI$425K432,262
- 22 Mason Rd Barrington, RI$398K32.51,802
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.