This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1989
- Views: 397 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 1995 for $43,000
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Amenities Included: Guest Parking
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Unknown
- Attic: Crawl Space
- Attic: Storage Space
- Condo Type: Second Floor
- Cooling System: None
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Laundry Room Info: Upper Level
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector(S)
- New Construction: Yes
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 714 sqft
- Parcel #: M:22 L:343-0-1E
- Zillow Home ID: 57813997
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $50-95K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% lower than in Torrington, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Torrington.
Nearby Schools in Torrington
Torrington High (assigned)9-120.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!