- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
72 N Elm St APT 1E, Canaan, CT 060181 bed, 1 bath, 714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 1995 for $43,000
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Amenities Included \ Guest Parking,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ Crawl Space,Attic \ Storage Space,Condo Type \ Second Floor,Cooling System \ None,Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room,Exterior Feature \ Deck,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Fuel Type \ Electric,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),New Construction \ Yes,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 714 sqft
- Parcel #: M:22 L:343-0-1E
- Zillow Home ID: 57813997
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 72 N Elm Street APT 1E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% greater than in Torrington, and 141.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06018 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Torrington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292