- Lot: 0.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- 77 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,734 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $75,550
- Price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 152132
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 312 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garage\Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Public Water, Interior Features\Windows \ Storm Windows, Interior Features\Windows \ Bay or Bow, # Stories \ 2 Story, Water Heater \ Oil, Heating \ Oil\Hot Water, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Public Sewer, Waterfront \ None, Exterior Features \ Trees, Garage\Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Basement\Foundation \ Full, Electric \ 200 Amps, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Exterior Features \ Storm Doors, Appliances \ Carbon Monoxide Detector, Appliances \ Cook Top, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Appliances \ W\D Hookups, Exterior Features \ Sump Pump, Basement\Foundation \ Unfinished, Views \ Residential, Basement\Foundation \ Concrete, Style \ Old Style, Basement\Foundation \ Stone, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lighting, Interior Features\Windows \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Professionally Landscaped, Exterior \ Aluminum, Interior Features\Windows \ French Doors
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 160
- Parcel #: 09220131601300030070000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29934315
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-197K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will increase 0.7% next year. Among 12944 homes, this home is 74.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 27.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Keeseville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Keeseville, and 81% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|78 Pleasant St Keeseville, NY||$142K||5||3||4,014|
|1775 Main St Keeseville, NY||$150K||4||1.5||3,520|
|68 Pleasant St Keeseville, NY||$65K||2||1||984|
|1777 Main St Keeseville, NY||$85K||3||1||1,362|
|64 Pleasant St Keeseville, NY||$148K||4||2||4,650|
|80 Pleasant St Keeseville, NY||$101K||4||2||2,903|
|50 Liberty St Keeseville, NY||$97K||7||2||2,551|
|79 Pleasant St Keeseville, NY||$75K||3||1||1,913|
|73 Pleasant St Keeseville, NY||$130K||4||1.5||2,320|
|Pleasant St Keeseville, NY||--||--||--||--|
|48 Liberty St Keeseville, NY||$79K||2||1.5||1,164|
|71 Pleasant St Keeseville, NY||$125K||5||2||3,095|
|44 Liberty St Keeseville, NY||$90K||6||2||1,776|
|54 Liberty St Keeseville, NY||$53K||4||2||1,644|
|Liberty St Keeseville, NY||--||--||--||--|
|85 Pleasant St Keeseville, NY||$103K||3||2.5||2,032|
|1765 Main St Keeseville, NY||$189K||6||3.5||5,413|
|1780 Main St Keeseville, NY||$91K||4||2||2,368|
|1778 Main St Keeseville, NY||$125K||5||2||2,982|
|105 Ausable St Keeseville, NY||$74K||3||1||1,116|
Nearby Schools in Keeseville
PK-12 & ungraded9.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!