- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $520,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $221
- Finished basement, 493 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Main Level, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,351 sqft
- Parcel #: M:049 B:010 L:0005
- Zillow Home ID: 56540440
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $428-577K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02451 home values will decrease 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% fall for Waltham as a whole. Among 02451 homes, this home is valued 14.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% lower than in Waltham, and 75.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02451 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02451 home values.
|71 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$462K||3||1.5||2,248|
|75 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$407K||3||1.5||1,470|
|77 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$399K||3||1.5||1,470|
|78 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$406K||3||2||1,638|
|82 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$386K||2||2||1,396|
|81 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$416K||4||1.5||1,928|
|67 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$430K||3||1.5||1,676|
|61 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$442K||3||1.5||2,410|
|86 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$359K||3||1||1,170|
|66 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$399K||3||1||1,624|
|84 Hawthorne Rd Waltham, MA||$406K||2||1.5||1,470|
|90 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$365K||2||1.5||1,170|
|78 Hawthorne Rd Waltham, MA||$408K||3||2||1,539|
|74 Hawthorne Rd Waltham, MA||$402K||3||1.5||1,547|
|58 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$567K||5||2.5||2,768|
|91 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$448K||5||3||1,610|
|55 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$430K||3||1.5||1,581|
|94 Hawthorne Rd Waltham, MA||$375K||4||1.5||1,125|
|96 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$346K||3||1||912|
|49 Prentice St Waltham, MA||$410K||3||1.5||1,505|
Nearby Schools in Waltham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!