Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $91-176K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Waterbury is $20,359.
Estimated value increase: $7.9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Waterbury is $10,828.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1928
- All time views: 725
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $85,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $37
- Finished basement, 1144 sqft
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: None
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Entry Description: Individual Private
- Exterior: Shingles
- Exterior: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Furnace Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Heat Type: Radiator
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Laundry Room Access: Hook-Up In Unit 2
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Parking Type Description: Off Street
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Storage Access: Shared Storage
- Style: 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,288 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: M:0200 B:0213 L:0054
- Zillow Home ID: 58011741
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!