- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1928
- Views: 718 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $85,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $37
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 2, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ Shared Storage, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,288 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: M:0200 B:0213 L:0054
- Zillow Home ID: 58011741
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $70-154K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06704 home values will decrease 5.3% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06704 homes, this home is valued 35.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 50.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06704, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% greater than in Waterbury, and 366.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06704 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06704 home values.
|70 Tudor St Waterbury, CT||$103K||4||2||1,900|
|73 Tudor St Waterbury, CT||$75K||3||1||1,322|
|69 Tudor St Waterbury, CT||$78K||2||1||1,352|
|78 Tudor St Waterbury, CT||$116K||5||2||2,224|
|77 Tudor St Waterbury, CT||$136K||3||2.5||1,976|
|185 Platt St Waterbury, CT||$142K||4||3||2,349|
|188 Platt St Waterbury, CT||$88K||3||1||1,072|
|199 Easton Ave Waterbury, CT||$143K||3||3||2,539|
|195 Easton Ave Waterbury, CT||$95K||3||1||1,644|
|87 Tudor St Waterbury, CT||$91K||3||1.5||1,394|
|88 Tudor St Waterbury, CT||$113K||3||1.5||1,664|
|198 Easton Ave Waterbury, CT||$179K||6||3||4,737|
|198 Platt St Waterbury, CT||$78K||1||2||780|
|191 Platt St Waterbury, CT||$79K||2||1||1,125|
|189 Easton Ave Waterbury, CT||--||4||1||3,000|
|194 Easton Ave Waterbury, CT||$156K||6||4||3,234|
|91 Tudor St Waterbury, CT||$92K||3||1||1,610|
|190 Easton Ave Waterbury, CT||$158K||6||3.5||3,201|
|213 Easton Ave Waterbury, CT||$116K||5||2||1,944|
|186 Easton Ave Waterbury, CT||$72K||2||1||912|
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!