72 Warren AveAPT 301, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 10/28/11: $627,896
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:808 sq ft
- Lot:808 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Oct 2011 for $627,896
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow778
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1988
- Parcel #W:04 P:00213 S:042
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count30
- Zillow Home ID59165084
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$644,931||$600K – $697K||+$598||$798||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,000/mo||$2.4K – $3.6K/mo||+$2||$3.71||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 4.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% lower than in Boston, and 78.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 72 Warren Avenue APT 301
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.5 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Mason Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005