- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
72 Willowdean Ave, Boston, MA 021323 beds, 1 bath, 1,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,216 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $437,000
- Price/sqft: $309
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,414 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:03972 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59153834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 72 Willowdean Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% less than in Boston, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 76 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$619K52.51,815
- 68 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$502K31.51,672
- 80 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$506K31.51,470
- 36 Carlson Cir Boston, MA$506K31.51,500
- 64 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$622K432,084
- 40 Carlson Cir Boston, MA$509K41.51,686
- 84 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$431K311,320
- 44 Carlson Cir Boston, MA$507K21.51,856
- 32 Carlson Cir Boston, MA$570K31.52,088
- 47 Courtney Rd Boston, MA$414K31.51,274
- 43 Courtney Rd Boston, MA$339K311,224
- 88 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$426K311,274
- 71 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$533K321,683
- 65 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$633K31.51,848
- 75 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$525K42.51,836
- 48 Carlson Cir Boston, MA$421K21.51,260
- 61 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$611K311,808
- 79 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$423K31.51,400
- 28 Carlson Cir Boston, MA$517K31.51,738
- 28 Carlson Cir West Roxbury, MA$442K41.52,137
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.