- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 105 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 1992 for $97,775
- Price/sqft: $143
- MLS #: 716559
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1456 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Security System, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Negotiable, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ Y, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Disabled Access, Site Features \ Dog Run, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ RV Parking, Site Features \ Shop, Site features \ L, Status \ A, Style \ 10, Utility room location \ M, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 2695000831
- Zillow Home ID: 49213122
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $153-265K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 98444 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Parkland as a whole. Among 98444 homes, this home is 33.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98444, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.3% greater than in Parkland, and 118.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98444 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parkland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98444 home values.
- 768 140th St S3 beds, 2 baths
1,283 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 2001
|710 132nd St S Tacoma, WA||$196K||2||1.5||1,973|
|754 132nd St S Tacoma, WA||$162K||3||1.5||1,230|
|709 133rd St S Tacoma, WA||$134K||2||1||1,144|
|703 133rd St S Tacoma, WA||$146K||3||1||990|
|702 132nd St S Parkland, WA||$166K||3||2||1,320|
|630 132nd St S Tacoma, WA||$180K||3||2.5||1,360|
|626 132nd St S Tacoma, WA||$190K||3||2.5||2,000|
|756 132nd St S Tacoma, WA||$169K||3||2.5||1,479|
|724 133rd St S Tacoma, WA||$162K||3||1.5||1,267|
|708 133rd St S Tacoma, WA||$202K||3||2||1,647|
|758 132nd St S Tacoma, WA||$77K||2||1||476|
|622 132nd St S Tacoma, WA||$177K||3||2.5||1,360|
|621 133rd St S Tacoma, WA||$148K||3||1||1,150|
|752 133rd St S Tacoma, WA||$198K||4||1||2,104|
|766 132nd St S Tacoma, WA||$98K||3||1.75||1,152|
|704 133rd St S Tacoma, WA||$158K||3||1||1,089|
|759 133rd St S Tacoma, WA||$361K||9||2.25||3,645|
|756 133rd St S Tacoma, WA||$147K||2||1||1,338|
|618 132nd St S Tacoma, WA||$185K||3||1||1,662|
|630 132nd St S Tacoma, WA||$174K||3||2.5||1,348|
Nearby Schools in Parkland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!