720 23rd St, Nashville, TN 372094 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $146,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 173
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 09101008100
- Zillow Home ID: 41112084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 720 23rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37209, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% lower than in Nashville, and 18.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37209 home values.
- 716 23rd St Nashville, TN$133K311,000
- 724 23rd St Nashville, TN$138K311,000
- 712 23rd St Nashville, TN$123K311,072
- 728 23rd St Nashville, TN$132K421,586
- 717 Park St Nashville, TN$114K311,000
- 713 Park St Nashville, TN$123K31950
- 708 23rd St Nashville, TN$113K211,073
- 677 James Ave Nashville, TN$124K211,072
- 673 James Ave Nashville, TN$142K421,784
- 669 James Ave Nashville, TN$119K211,000
- 681 James Ave Nashville, TN$122K311,000
- 681 James Ave Nashville, TN$98K311,000
- 709 Park St Nashville, TN$133K311,000
- 747 23rd St Nashville, TN$100K21810
- 749 23rd St Nashville, TN$155K321,016
- 704 23rd St Nashville, TN$129K41.51,188
- 717 23rd St Nashville, TN$130K321,181
- 671 Park St Nashville, TN$183K321,548
- 751 23rd St Nashville, TN$168K321,312
- 665 James Ave Nashville, TN$122K221,231
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.