720 27th St, San Francisco, CA 94131
Sold on 7/23/12: $1,400,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,600 sq ft
- Lot:2,850 sqft
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $1,400,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
The best neighborhood! 24th Street is the hub of what is happening in Noe Valley. From Whole Foods, bistros, boutiques, Starbucks, weekend Farmer's Market.
Close to the children's playground and dog park at Douglass Park and only a few blocks to Diamond Heights village shops.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesBreathtaking views, refinished wood floors, new light fixtures, open floor plan, 2 levels
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Master bath
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow593
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Water
- Zillow Home ID15182162
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year1999
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth114
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #6583 005
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,733,275||$1.49M – $1.91M||+$25,188||$1,083||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$5,200/mo||$3.0K – $7.6K/mo||+$144||$3.25||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Noe Valley home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Noe Valley homes, this home is valued 21.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.2% less than in San Francisco, and 97.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 720 27th Street
- 724 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.19M--1.01,000
- 714 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.82M32.02,265
- 728 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.42M32.01,480
- 708 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.87M42.52,500
- 734 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.19M31.01,000
- 1332 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.16M31.01,168
- 704 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.37M32.01,525
- 4319 Cesar Chavez St # T1 San Francisco, CA$795K21.01,166
- 1326 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.14M--1.01,025
- 4319 Cesar Chavez St # IT2 San Francisco, CA$708K11.01,082
- 4317 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$2.12M43.52,563
- 4325 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$1.14M21.01,252
- 1320 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.32M32.01,350
- 738 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.67M32.01,811
- 4331 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$1.04M--1.0876
- 700 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.18M--1.01,345
- 1314 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.13M--1.01,025
- 4335 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$2.07M53.52,800
- 1308 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.2M21.01,025
- 715 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.1M21.0635
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005