720 6th St NE, Washington, DC 200026 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,522 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,620 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $985,000
- Price/sqft: $391
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,522 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0833 0023
- Zillow Home ID: 416066
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 720 6th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 446% greater than in Washington, and 413.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 722 6th St NE Washington, DC$868K63.52,470
- 718 6th St NE Washington, DC$857K52.52,510
- 722 6th St NE APT A Washington, DC$569K22--
- 724 6th St NE Washington, DC$675K21.51,472
- 716 6th St NE Washington, DC$841K42.52,508
- 726 6th St NE Washington, DC$660K321,110
- 714 6th St NE Washington, DC$1M32.52,458
- 728 6th St NE Washington, DC$470K21885
- 712 6th St NE Washington, DC$801K43.52,520
- 730 6th St NE Washington, DC$602K321,434
- 732 6th St NE Washington, DC$497K22.51,120
- 719 5th St NE APT 3 Washington, DC$533K22906
- 723 5th St NE Washington, DC$835K51.52,316
- 518 G St NE Washington, DC$952K43.52,800
- 519 H St NE Washington, DC$736K32.51,990
- 516 G St NE Washington, DC$733K421,798
- 520 G St NE Washington, DC$783K31.51,658
- 725 5th St NE Washington, DC$754K41.52,020
- 717 5th St NE Washington, DC$817K321,952
- 514 G St NE Washington, DC$872K332,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!