- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- 41 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,980 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $2,200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $273
- MLS #: 08868967
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Inground, Features \ Full, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Boating, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ 4 Car Garage, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Water, Features \ Hot Tub, Features \ Library, Features \ Radiator, Features \ City \ Town Street, Features \ 1\2 - 1 Acre, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Exercise Area, Features \ Lake, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Deck, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Gourmet Kitchen, Features \ Gas, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Corner, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Public, Features \ Bay\Bow Window, Features \ Center Island, Features \ VideoQC, Features \ Wood Burning, Features \ Lake & Stream, Features \ Butlers Pantry, Features \ Area Boat Ramp, Features \ Screened Porch, Features \ Fireplace in Master BR, Features \ 4+ Fireplaces, Features \ Cedar Siding, Features \ Steam Room, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ QC Approved Listing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,069 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05161010160000
- Zillow Home ID: 3358919
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.7-6.1M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60093 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.5% decrease for Winnetka as a whole. Among 60093 homes, this home is 204.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60093, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% higher than in Winnetka, and 762.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60093 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winnetka.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60093 home values.
|750 Sheridan Rd Winnetka, IL||$3.11M||7||9.5||6,090|
|740 Humboldt Ave Winnetka, IL||$951K||2||1.1||1,730|
|739 Humboldt Ave Winnetka, IL||$2.03M||--||3.5||5,036|
|731 Prospect Ave Winnetka, IL||$4.22M||--||4.5||10,465|
|740 Sheridan Rd Winnetka, IL||$2.07M||--||3.5||5,149|
|730 Sheridan Rd Winnetka, IL||$2.2M||6||6||5,200|
|715 Prospect Ave Winnetka, IL||$3.25M||--||4.5||6,590|
|Sheridan Rd Winnetka, IL||$3.31M||--||4.5||7,568|
|745 Sheridan Rd Winnetka, IL||$3.31M||--||4.5||7,568|
|777 Bryant Ave Winnetka, IL||$1.59M||--||3.5||3,948|
|714 Park Ln Winnetka, IL||$3.26M||5||7.5||10,576|
|779 Bryant Ave Winnetka, IL||$2.09M||--||3.5||4,036|
|717 Prospect Ave Winnetka, IL||$2.23M||5||4.5||5,295|
|741 Prospect Ave Winnetka, IL||$2.48M||4||4.5||5,010|
|791 Bryant Ave Winnetka, IL||$1.77M||6||4||3,798|
|771 Sheridan Rd Winnetka, IL||--||Studio||--||2,000|
|773 Sheridan Rd Winnetka, IL||--||--||--||2,422|
|704 Park Ln Winnetka, IL||$4.45M||5||5.5||6,891|
|801 Bryant Ave Winnetka, IL||$2.79M||6||6.2||9,500|
|765 Sheridan Rd Winnetka, IL||$8.28M||--||7||9,134|
Nearby Schools in Winnetka
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!