1. Tastefully updated single-story home. Light & airy with soft, calming colors.
2. Spacious, carpeted living room with vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace, plantation shutters, & dining area with view to nature backyard.
3. Attractive kitchen with tile floor, Corian sit-down counters, recessed lighting, refaced cabinets with slide-out drawers, & sliding door to patio & backyard.
4. Inviting family room, or informal dining area, off kitchen includes large skylight, tile floors, & decorator stone & wood walls. Built-in workspace for computers.
5. Delightful, sunny backyard with large grassy area, covered patio, & beautiful views of nature & mountains & birds. A gardener?s delight with many fruit trees, raised beds, & a water collection system. Outside shower & hot tub to side of home.
6. Master bedroom with wood floors, crown molding, & sliding doors to nature backyard & patio. Master bath includes tile floor, Corian counters, & tile shower.
7. Three additional bedrooms ? all with wood floors & newer windows.
8. Separate, permitted, & insulated cottage that can be used as an art studio, fitness center, hobby area, music studio, play area ? or for guests
9. Upgrades include newer windows. Appliances (except stove), new light features & designer colors. Large 3-car garage.
10. Excellent location close to award-winning schools, nature trails, parks, golf, shopping center, restaurants, & easy access to I-5.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 2,880 all time views
- HOA Fee: $90/mo
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $950,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $458
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,075 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2635204400
- Zillow Home ID: 16727863
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $915K-1.2M.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92075, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.7% lower than in Solana Beach, and 92.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92075 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Solana Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92075 home values.
|732 Santa Florencia Solana Beach, CA||$1.82M||4||3.5||3,084|
|708 Santa Florencia Solana Beach, CA||$951K||3||2||1,608|
|801 Santa Hidalga Solana Beach, CA||$1.3M||4||2||2,321|
|807 Santa Hidalga Solana Beach, CA||$984K||4||2||1,876|
|703 Santa Paula Solana Beach, CA||$1.02M||4||2||1,771|
|711 Santa Paula Solana Beach, CA||$1.32M||5||3||2,286|
|725 Santa Florencia Solana Beach, CA||$963K||3||2||1,608|
|825 Santa Hidalga Solana Beach, CA||$1.06M||3||2||2,100|
|733 Santa Florencia Solana Beach, CA||$966K||3||2||1,608|
|719 Santa Paula Solana Beach, CA||$1.18M||4||2.5||2,202|
|717 Santa Florencia Solana Beach, CA||$976K||4||2||1,876|
|741 Santa Florencia Solana Beach, CA||$987K||3||2||1,527|
|835 Santa Hidalga Solana Beach, CA||$980K||4||2||1,876|
|709 Santa Florencia Solana Beach, CA||$1.02M||4||2||1,876|
|727 Santa Paula Solana Beach, CA||$1.28M||5||3||2,286|
|701 Santa Florencia Solana Beach, CA||$1.25M||4||2.5||2,382|
|749 Santa Florencia Solana Beach, CA||$1.01M||4||2||1,771|
|802 Santa Hidalga Solana Beach, CA||$1.04M||3||2||1,946|
|735 Santa Paula Solana Beach, CA||$1.26M||4||2.5||2,450|
|810 Santa Hidalga Solana Beach, CA||$1.04M||4||2||1,876|
Nearby Schools in Solana Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!