- Built in 2000
- Views: 1,121 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $131,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $94
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Internet Exposure: Members IDX Websites
- Internet Exposure: NTREIS Translator
- Internet Exposure: REALTOR.com
- Internet Exposure: TexasRealEstate.com
- Lot Size Units: Acres
- Utilities: City Sewer
- Utilities: City Water
- Other Equipment: Cooktop - Gas
- Heating: Central Air-Elec
- Association Type: Mandatory
- Internet Exposure: Syndicate Listing
- Building Area Source: Owner
- Lot Size: Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Other Equipment: Disposal
- Other Equipment: Oven-Electric
- Garage Door Opener
- Transaction Type: Lease
- Structural Style: Townhome
- Construction Materials: Common Wall
- Internet Exposure: Realtors Property Resource
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Possession: Negotiable
- County Or Parish: State of Oklahoma
- Association Fee Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Association Fee Includes: Back Yard Maintenance
- Association Fee: 177
- Internet Exposure: Zillow
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 123641090
- Zillow Home ID: 21928355
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $78-168K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14% higher than in Edmond, and 38.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
Nearby Schools in Edmond
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!