720 Suncrest Dr, Aurora, IL 605063 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,122 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,303 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $223,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park, Territorial, Water
- Hard Wood Floors
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,122 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1425230021
- Zillow Home ID: 61488854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 720 Suncrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% greater than in Aurora, and 183.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60506 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60506 home values.
- 708 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$221K------
- 732 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$228K42.52,220
- 684 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$205K42.52,025
- 2570 Little Creek Ln Aurora, IL$212K------
- 744 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$212K32.51,770
- 2558 Little Creek Ln Aurora, IL$205K------
- Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$223K------
- 660 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$249K43.52,533
- 756 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$217K------
- 2546 Little Creek Ln Aurora, IL$229K------
- 715 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$261K------
- 703 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$215K------
- 691 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$220K------
- 2573 Little Creek Ln Aurora, IL$214K33.12,300
- 679 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$279K------
- 768 Summerhill Dr Aurora, IL$238K532,300
- 648 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$246K------
- 2561 Little Creek Ln Aurora, IL$212K32.5--
- 667 Suncrest Dr Aurora, IL$228K------
- 2522 Little Creek Ln Aurora, IL$203K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.