7200 Madison Ave, Kansas City, MO 64114
Sold on 10/30/13: $137,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,894 sq ft
- Lot:8,712 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $137,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
Turn-key perfection! This charming bungalow has many updates for modern convenience including designer paint colors, newer lighting, stainless steel appliances and a detached two car garage (a rarity in a neighborhood where most garages are shared).
Gleaming, newly-refinished hardwood floors, a recently-installed stone walkway in the front of the house, updated landscaping, a new fence and much more! Two large bedrooms, a full bath, a formal dining room, eat-in kitchen and beautiful living room with a stacked stone, wood-burning fireplace are on the main floor.
A bonus room that might be used as a home office, nursery, or media room is at the top of the stairs separated by the master suite with French doors. The huge master bath is a stunner with tiled floors, a walk-in shower, jetted tub and a new skylight. The walls and floors of the full basement have been freshly-painted and this space provides you plenty of room for storage, a workshop, a rec room or whatever you can envision!
Walking distance to yoga and pilates class and to many great restaurants including Louie's Wine Dive, 75th Street Brewery, Remedy, Coffee Girls and so much more. This is a terrific neighborhood that's just 10 minutes from the Plaza and a couple of minutes from Brookside's shopping district.
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Workshop
- Days on Zillow129
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Lot Depth135
- Lot Width55
- Neighborhood NameWaldo
- Parcel #47440110100000000
- Room Count7
- School DistrictKansas City Mo
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID2417589
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$251,706||$169K – $305K||+$379||$132||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,658/mo||$1K – $2.6K/mo||-$10||$0.88||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Ward Parkway home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Kansas City Metro as a whole. Among Ward Parkway homes, this home is valued 44.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ward Parkway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.8% greater than in Kansas City Metro, and 160.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ward Parkway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kansas City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ward Parkway home values.
Neighborhood for 7200 Madison Avenue
- 7204 Madison Ave Kansas City, MO$231K31.01,584
- 7208 Madison Ave Kansas City, MO$245K32.01,506
- 828 W 72nd St Kansas City, MO$250K32.01,683
- 7212 Madison Ave Kansas City, MO$248K32.01,628
- 832 W 72nd St Kansas City, MO$252K32.01,888
- 824 W 72nd St Kansas City, MO$270K42.02,304
- 7201 Belleview Ave Kansas City, MO$394K33.03,256
- 836 W 72nd St Kansas City, MO$254K32.01,920
- 7205 Belleview Ave Kansas City, MO$245K31.51,666
- 7216 Madison Ave Kansas City, MO$249K32.01,705
- 7209 Belleview Ave Kansas City, MO$250K32.01,666
- 820 W 72nd St Kansas City, MO$249K32.01,666
- 840 W 72nd St Kansas City, MO$272K32.01,754
- 7215 Belleview Ave Kansas City, MO$242K31.51,666
- 7201 Madison Ave Kansas City, MO$250K32.01,751
- 7205 Madison Ave Kansas City, MO$249K32.01,704
- 7220 Madison Ave Kansas City, MO$206K31.01,350
- 7209 Madison Ave Kansas City, MO$240K32.01,479
- 816 W 72nd St Kansas City, MO$242K42.51,666
- 7217 Belleview Ave Kansas City, MO$249K32.01,666
Nearby Schools in Kansas City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005