- Built in 1968
- Views: 1,910 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $17,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $25
- View: Territorial
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Assoc Fee Freq: N/A
- Association Fee: Y
- Bedrooms: 1 Bdrm - Guest Suite
- Category: Condominium
- Condo Fee Freq: Monthly
- CTG/FROR/AUC: CTG
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Major Appliances: Range Electric
- Major Appliances: Refrigerator
- Parking Facilities: 2 Car Space
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Will Consider FHA
- Publish to Internet: Yes
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Status: Active
- Type: Condominium
- Type of Cooling: Central Cooling
- Type of Heating: Central Heating
- Unit Location: 2nd Story
- Unit Style: Multi Level Unit
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 675 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 1425570226
- Zillow Home ID: 44541967
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $20-40K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arlington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.3% lower than in Jacksonville, and 209.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Arlington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlington home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!