7201 Arlington Expy APT 63, Jacksonville, FL 322111 bed, 1 bath, 675 sqft
Zillow predicts this property will sell for $30,761 if it's listed for sale as a foreclosure. This is 40.0% or $20,508 below the Zestimate® home valuation of $51,269. Learn more
- Lot: 619 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1968
- 3092 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $12,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 675 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 1425570226
- Zillow Home ID: 44541967
Foreclosure InformationWhat's this?Close
- Legal Disclaimer
Foreclosure information on Zillow is derived from public records data. The accuracy of the information is thus only as accurate as the public records from which it originates. It is highly recommended that you only use Zillow's foreclosure information as a starting point and contact a foreclosure specialist prior to making any decisions based on this information.
- Legal Disclaimer
|DATE||Home in default||$000,000|
|DATE||Previous sale||$000,000||The home was last sold for $000,000.|
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7201 Arlington Expy APT 63
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arlington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.3% lower than in Jacksonville, and 209.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Arlington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlington home values.
- 7201 Arlington Expy APT 64 Jacksonville, FL$54K321,194
- 7201 Arlington Expy APT 79 Jacksonville, FL$52K321,194
- 7201 Arlington Expy APT 43 Jacksonville, FL$54K321,194
- 7201 Arlington Expy APT 82 Jacksonville, FL$51K321,194
- 7201 Arlington Expy APT 61 Jacksonville, FL$51K321,194
- 7201 Arlington Expy APT 76 Jacksonville, FL$45K321,194
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005