- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 4,429 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $457,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $318
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 230 sqft
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Sewer \ City, Water \ City Water, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Fireplace Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Hardwood, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Fireplace Count \ 1 Fireplace, Exterior Living Space \ Deck, Exterior Description \ Brick, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, General \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior \ Double Pane \ Storm Windows, Age \ Over 50 Years Old, Fencing \ Partially Fenced, Exterior Description \ Wood Siding, Flooring \ Ceramic, Exterior \ Gardens, Garage Count \ 1 Car Garage, Exterior \ Fire Pit, Interior \ High Tech Cabling
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3214200070
- Zillow Home ID: 48851392
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $360-525K.
Market guideZillow predicts Seward Park home values will increase 8.5% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Seward Park homes, this home is valued 15.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Seward Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.2% less than in Seattle, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Seward Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seward Park home values.
|7208 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$403K||3||1||1,130|
|7200 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$430K||2||1||1,480|
|5233 S Orchard Ter Seattle, WA||$854K||5||3.5||2,800|
|7212 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$450K||3||1.75||1,780|
|5229 S Orchard Ter Seattle, WA||$510K||4||1||1,550|
|5221 S Orchard Ter Seattle, WA||$437K||3||1||1,530|
|7141 55th Ave S Seattle, WA||$840K||4||2.75||3,030|
|7133 55th Ave S Seattle, WA||$700K||4||1.75||2,510|
|7218 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$393K||2||1||1,020|
|6907 Seward Park Ave S Seattle Wa # 98118 Seattle, WA||--||--||--||--|
|5219 S Orchard Ter Seattle, WA||$397K||2||1||1,000|
|5404 S Othello St Seattle, WA||$451K||3||1||1,860|
|5412 S Othello St Seattle, WA||$421K||4||1.75||1,820|
|5232 S Orchard Ter Seattle, WA||$519K||4||1||1,350|
|5228 S Orchard Ter Seattle, WA||$422K||3||1||1,560|
|5422 S Othello St Seattle, WA||$609K||5||2.75||2,290|
|7203 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$525K||4||1||1,810|
|5222 S Orchard Ter Seattle, WA||$380K||2||1||890|
|7127 55th Ave S Seattle, WA||$1.13M||3||2.5||2,410|
|7215 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$413K||3||1.5||1,380|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!