7206 Woodbrook Dr, Tampa, FL 336253 beds, 2 baths, 1,742 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 159 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $126,500
- Price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: T2621040
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,742 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 0030335130
- Zillow Home ID: 44851961
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7206 Woodbrook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33625 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 96.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% higher than in Citrus Park, and 222.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33625 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33625 home values.
- 7208 Woodbrook Dr Tampa, FL$183K321,985
- 7204 Woodbrook Dr Tampa, FL$181K432,132
- 7205 Timber Ct Tampa, FL$347K433,254
- 7207 Timber Ct Tampa, FL$171K321,709
- 7203 Timber Ct Tampa, FL$165K321,721
- 7205 Woodbrook Dr Tampa, FL$203K32.52,159
- 7210 Woodbrook Dr Tampa, FL$173K321,681
- 7202 Woodbrook Dr Tampa, FL$193K421,861
- 7209 Timber Ct Tampa, FL$164K321,627
- 7201 Timber Ct Tampa, FL$195K321,690
- 7201 Woodbrook Dr Tampa, FL$164K321,670
- Briarthorn Dr Tampa, FL$192K321,767
- 7207 Woodbrook Dr Tampa, FL$185K321,697
- 7212 Woodbrook Dr Tampa, FL$182K321,675
- 14204 Briarthorn Dr Tampa, FL$205K421,935
- 7209 Woodbrook Dr Tampa, FL$181K321,437
- 7206 Timber Ct Tampa, FL$197K42.52,177
- 7208 Timber Ct Tampa, FL$176K321,681
- 7204 Timber Ct Tampa, FL$185K321,941
- 7216 Woodbrook Dr Tampa, FL$163K321,627
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.