7208 Lake Marsha Dr, Orlando, FL 328193 beds, 2 baths, 1,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $120,111
- Price/sqft: $99
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,212 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 142328465100100
- Zillow Home ID: 46126633
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7208 Lake Marsha Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32819 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 136.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.6% higher than in Orange, and 292.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- 7204 Lake Marsha Dr Orlando, FL$195K321,584
- 7216 Lake Marsha Dr Orlando, FL$230K331,894
- 5608 Kevin Ave Orlando, FL$386K323,079
- 7219 Lake Marsha Dr Orlando, FL$171K321,374
- 5612 Kevin Ave Orlando, FL$225K322,450
- 7200 Lake Marsha Dr Orlando, FL$219K421,716
- 7215 Lake Marsha Dr Orlando, FL$145K321,350
- 7303 Lake Marsha Dr Orlando, FL$143K321,134
- 5618 Kevin Ave Orlando, FL$205K421,985
- 7220 Lake Marsha Dr Orlando, FL$140K31.51,778
- 7209 Lake Marsha Dr Orlando, FL$146K321,212
- 7305 Lake Marsha Dr Orlando, FL$157K321,212
- 5522 Glasgow Ave Orlando, FL$147K421,455
- 7213 Grace Rd Orlando, FL$194K221,880
- 7209 Grace Rd Orlando, FL$222K432,104
- 5533 Glasgow Ave Orlando, FL$146K421,623
- 7217 Grace Rd Orlando, FL$162K321,110
- 7205 Lake Marsha Dr Orlando, FL$215K321,590
- 7205 Grace Rd Orlando, FL$144K321,480
- 7302 Lake Marsha Dr Orlando, FL$213K321,796
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292