- Built in 1925
- 23 days on Zillow
- Views: 475 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $355
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: None
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $18,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $20
- MLS #: 08914402
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Foundation \ Concrete, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Assessment Includes \ Heat, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Basement \ Slab, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Exposure \ W (West), Dining Room Level \ Not Applicable, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 3rd Level, Living Room Level \ 3rd Level, Master Bedroom Level \ 3rd Level, Common Area Amenities \ Security Door Locks, Kitchen Level \ 3rd Level, Management \ Self-Management, Exposure \ City, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ None, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Age \ 81-90 Years, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Type of House \ Condo
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 100
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 21301040421049
- Zillow Home ID: 65576807
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $73-159K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Shore home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Chicago as a whole. Among South Shore homes, this home is 49.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Shore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41% higher than in Chicago, and 771.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Shore home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Shore home values.
- 2468 E 72nd St # 21 beds, 1 baths
1,100 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1934
|Other Units in this Building (28)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 7201 S Yates Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!