7209 Wissahickon Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191195 beds, 6 baths, 5,968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $871,685
- Price/sqft: $146
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Park
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,968 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 380
- Lot width: 121
- Parcel #: 092115800
- Zillow Home ID: 10214364
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7209 Wissahickon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Mount Airy market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.9% lower than in Philadelphia, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Mount Airy home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Mount Airy home values.
- 7215 Wissahickon Ave Philadelphia, PA$1.26M----5,274
- 7201 Wissahickon Ave Philadelphia, PA$1.26M----5,188
- 731 W Mount Airy Ave Philadelphia, PA$665K----2,812
- 7260 Wissahickon Ave Philadelphia, PA$432K32.51,803
- 815 W Allens Ln Philadelphia, PA--------
- 7240 Wissahickon Ave Philadelphia, PA$458K421,803
- 7280 Wissahickon Ave Philadelphia, PA$352K311,370
- 7220 Wissahickon Ave Philadelphia, PA$428K421,803
- 723 W Mount Airy Ave Philadelphia, PA$1.05M576,070
- 7219 Wayne Ave Philadelphia, PA$792K432,677
- 1022 W Allens Ln Philadelphia, PA$484K422,399
- 742 W Mount Airy Ave Philadelphia, PA$762K543,156
- 7261 Allens Pl Philadelphia, PA$455K421,849
- 815 W Mount Airy Ave Philadelphia, PA$377K421,618
- 7150 Wissahickon Ave Philadelphia, PA$454K422,130
- 7255 Allens Pl Philadelphia, PA$472K422,300
- 1001 W Allens Ln Philadelphia, PA$827K422,816
- 777 W Allens Ln Philadelphia, PA$1.38M845,972
- 1030 W Allens Ln Philadelphia, PA$421K422,242
- 823 W Mount Airy Ave Philadelphia, PA$449K422,407
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.