- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
721 1st St, Hudson, WI 540162 beds, 2 baths, 1,027 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,581 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $140,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,027 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 236-0205-00-000
- Zillow Home ID: 79432669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 721 1st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 54016, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% less than in Hudson, and 82% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 54016 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hudson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54016 home values.
- 720 1st St Hudson, WI$147K------
- 815 1st St Hudson, WI$202K------
- 800 1st St Hudson, WI$195K------
- 814 1st St Hudson, WI$266K------
- 700 1st St Hudson, WI$3.72M------
- 816 1st St Hudson, WI$158K------
- 717 2nd St Hudson, WI--------
- 829 1st St Hudson, WI$172K------
- 820 1st St Hudson, WI$160K------
- 828 1st St Hudson, WI$169K------
- 713 2nd St Hudson, WI$190K------
- 903 1st St Hudson, WI$174K------
- 907 1st St Hudson, WI$277K221,696
- 902 1st St Hudson, WI$180K------
- 825 2nd St Hudson, WI$198K------
- 919 1st St Hudson, WI$252K------
- 908 1st St Hudson, WI$226K------
- 117 Orange St Hudson, WI$180K------
- 605 2nd St Hudson, WI$317K------
- 601 2nd St Hudson, WI$436K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.