721 E St NEAPT 3, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 6/12/12: $480,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:950 sq ft
- Lot:406 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $480,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Last Remodel Year2007
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #0893 2003
- Room Count5
- Zillow Home ID88803115
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow639
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$483,207||$440K – $532K||+$2,295||$508||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,627/mo||$1.9K – $3.2K/mo||+$33||$2.77||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 28.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.4% lower than in Washington, and 76.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 721 E St Ne APT 3
- 426 8th St NE Washington, DC$701K21.51,232
- 424 8th St NE Washington, DC$837K54.01,748
- 721 E St NE APT 4 Washington, DC$668K32.0--
- 422 8th St NE Washington, DC$941K11.51,852
- 717 E St NE Washington, DC$902K43.52,495
- 730 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$498K31.0936
- 728 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$710K33.51,192
- 720 E St NE Washington, DC$683K22.01,288
- 718 E St NE Washington, DC$691K33.01,316
- 726 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$842K62.01,970
- 711 E St NE Washington, DC$530K11.0726
- 716 E St NE Washington, DC$669K31.51,288
- 722 E St NE Washington, DC$751K33.01,560
- 724 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$845K32.01,856
- 8th St NE Washington, DC$837K31.51,748
- E St NE Washington, DC$1.61M76.04,272
- 714 E St NE Washington, DC$692K32.01,344
- 709 E St NE Washington, DC$519K21.5704
- 504 8th St NE Washington, DC$854K22.52,087
- 722 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$793K31.51,408
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005