721 Illinois St, Geneva, IL 601342 beds, 2 baths, 1,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,664 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,002 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1203203006
- Zillow Home ID: 4669711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 721 Illinois Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.4% higher than in Geneva, and 980.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60134 home values.
- 727 Illinois St Geneva, IL$269K------
- 717 Illinois St Geneva, IL$197K------
- 737 Illinois St Geneva, IL$295K------
- 711 Illinois St Geneva, IL$231K------
- 741 Illinois St Geneva, IL$366K54--
- 701 Illinois St Geneva, IL$249K------
- 619 Union St Geneva, IL$227K------
- Illinois St Geneva, IL--------
- 728 Edison St Geneva, IL$227K------
- 722 Edison St Geneva, IL$213K------
- 732 Edison St Geneva, IL$197K------
- 718 Edison St Geneva, IL$229K------
- 738 Edison St Geneva, IL$195K------
- 712 Edison St Geneva, IL$198K------
- 751 Illinois St Geneva, IL$190K------
- 742 Edison St Geneva, IL$200K------
- 612 Eklund Ave Geneva, IL$229K------
- 708 Edison St Geneva, IL$226K------
- 724 Illinois St Geneva, IL$358K------
- 718 Illinois St Geneva, IL$355K312,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.