721 Indiana Ave, Venice, CA 902913 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 26 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,250,000
- Price/sqft: $455
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Sprinkler System
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 4239004023
- Zillow Home ID: 20450691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 721 Indiana Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venice, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.8% higher than in Los Angeles, and 87.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 717 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.81M431,928
- 725 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.42M211,204
- 713 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.08M21744
- 729 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.67M231,933
- 709 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$974K21744
- 731 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.32M211,015
- 724 Vernon Ave Venice, CA$968K21700
- 728 Vernon Ave Venice, CA$2.13M642,766
- 720 Vernon Ave Venice, CA$1.47M441,440
- 732 Vernon Ave Venice, CA--------
- 705 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.38M321,056
- 718 Vernon Ave Venice, CA$1.8M442,055
- 735 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.01M21958
- 714 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$2.15M642,850
- 736 Vernon Ave Venice, CA$1.29M31900
- 712 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.25M11950
- 720 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.39M321,314
- 720 S Indiana St Los Angeles, CA$616K642,384
- 708 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$2.3M543,216
- 724 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.5M331,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!