721 Nowita Pl, Venice, CA 902913 beds, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,399 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $2,100,000
- Price/sqft: $1,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 4241015011
- Zillow Home ID: 20452070
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 721 Nowita Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% higher than in Los Angeles, and 19.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 719 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.61M342,038
- 723 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.4M111,083
- 717 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.17M11720
- 725 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.8M331,754
- 727 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.43M421,061
- 715 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.51M421,408
- 718 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$2.23M432,722
- 720 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$2.47M452,987
- 730 Palms Blvd Venice, CA$3.26M333,116
- 21 S Venice Blvd APT 1 Venice, CA$1.1M------
- 716 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.3M21670
- 722 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.44M421,153
- 734 Palms Blvd Venice, CA$2.85M322,880
- 726 Palms Blvd Venice, CA$1.45M211,098
- 713 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.39M311,066
- 738 Palms Blvd Venice, CA$1.75M311,157
- 729 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$2.62M32.52,951
- 722 Palms Blvd Venice, CA$2.06M442,478
- 714 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$2.27M22.52,030
- 724 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.68M331,975
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.