721 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Belleair, FL 337563 beds, 4 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
EVACUATION Zone. Numerous upgrades and features to this home include:
* Open Split Floor Plan in Kitchen, Family Room, Dining Area, and Den. 3500 SF Air Conditioned Space. 900 SF Outdoor Living Space.
* CAT-5 Wiring Throughout the House for the Latest in Audio/Video/Cable Technology. Prewired for Home Security System and Numerous Indoor/Outdoor Televisions.
* Home Theater System with Surround Sound.
* Numerous Ceiling Fans, Custom Lighting, and Dimmer Switches Throughout the Home.
* Remote-Controlled Napoleon See-Thru Gas Fireplace.
* Exquisite Golden Teak Hardwood Flooring in Expresso Color Throughout the Main Living Area. Custom Tiled Bathrooms. Premium Quality New Carpet and Padding in Bedroom Areas.
* Striking Granite Countertops in Kitchen, Baths, Wet Bar, and Outdoor Bar.
* Custom Kitchen Sink Island with Breakfast Bar.
* Solid Wood Maple Kitchen Cabinetry and Pantry with Beautiful Crown Moulding and Soft Close Drawers.
* Stainless Steel Samsung Appliance Suite Featuring 26 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator, Gas Range with Griddle, 1,100-Watt Microwave Oven, and Ultra-Quiet Dishwasher.
* Wide Baseboard Moulding Throughout the Home. Crown Moulding.
* 10-Foot Vaulted and Cathedral Ceilings in Main Living Area.
* Enormous Walk-In Master Bedroom Closet! Walk-In Closet in Second Bedroom. Cedar-Lined Storage Closet in Third Bedroom.
* Over 900 SF of Indoor/Outdoor Living Space, Including Separate Full Bath, Storage/Utility Room, and Granite-Topped Outdoor Wet Bar.
* Over-Size Lot (14,640 SF).
* Custom Paver Stone Driveway and Front Walkway.
* Beautiful Custom Landscaping.
* Atlas Pinnacle Lifetime Shingle Roof with 3M Scotchgard.
* All New Roof Trusses Secured with Simpson Hurricane Clips.
* All New F.A.S. Hurricane WindPact Windows and Doors.
* Electric and Natural Gas Service to the House.
* New Dual Air Handlers to Accommodate Split Floor Plan.
* New Dual Tankless Gas-Fired Water Heaters to Accommodate Main House and Indoor/Outdoor Living Space.
* Two New Electric Subpanels. 200 AMP Service for Main House. 100 AMP Service to Accommodate New Indoor/Outdoor Living Space.
* In-Ground Sprinkler System.
This home has been completely remodeled and is in the finishing stages. It is not on the MLS or under contract with a realtor and has been priced accordingly. Take advantage of this great opportunity and pick up this exceptional value at its pre-sale price.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 295 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $287,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: U7609371
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 690 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 282915067320090090
- Zillow Home ID: 47200935
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 721 Ponce De Leon Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33756, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 108.3% greater than in Belleair, and 94.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33756 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Belleair.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33756 home values.
- 715 Ponce De Leon Blvd Belleair, FL$332K--22,262
- 712 Osceola Rd Belleair, FL$260K--1.51,426
- 714 Osceola Rd Belleair, FL$219K--21,392
- 723 Ponce De Leon Blvd Belleair, FL$1.62M--6.55,356
- 710 Osceola Rd Belleair, FL$282K--1.51,217
- 445 Country Club Rd Belleair, FL$670K--43,940
- 709 Ponce De Leon Blvd Belleair, FL$485K332,444
- 710 Ponce De Leon Blvd Belleair, FL$1.16M43.54,064
- 708 Osceola Rd Belleair, FL$320K--21,424
- 708 Ponce De Leon Blvd Belleair, FL$914K555,568
- 708 Ponce De Leon Blvd Belleair, FL$524K55.55
- 708 Ponce De Leon Blvd Belleair, FL$1.14M55.55,568
- 708 Ponce De Leon Blvd Belleair, FL$1.02M55.54,585
- 708 Ponce De Leon Blvd Belleair, FL$484K55.5--
- 708 Ponce De Leon Blvd Belleair, FL$976K55.55,568
- 708 Ponce De Leon Blvd Belleair, FL$523K55.55
- 711 Osceola Rd Belleair, FL$236K--21,050
- 713 Osceola Rd Belleair, FL$273K431,819
- 708 Ponce De Leon Blvd Belleair, FL$1.45M55.55,568
- 435 Country Club Rd Belleair, FL$556K433,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292