7210 Della Dr, Orlando, FL 328192 beds, 2 baths, 812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 462 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $138,000
- Price/sqft: $170
- Flooring: Tile
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 812 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 262328832707030
- Zillow Home ID: 46205267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7210 Della Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32819 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 136.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 124.8% higher than in Doctor Phillips, and 292.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- 7214 Della Dr Orlando, FL$234K221,262
- 7206 Della Dr Orlando, FL$238K22.51,400
- 7218 Della Dr Orlando, FL$223K32.51,911
- 7218 Della Dr Orlando, FL$204K------
- 7218 Della Dr Orlando, FL$243K32.51,911
- 7202 Della Dr Orlando, FL$253K321,940
- 7222 Della Dr Orlando, FL$235K221,508
- 7748 Harlie St Orlando, FL$223K221,370
- 7752 Harlie St Orlando, FL$212K32.51,897
- 7744 Harlie St Orlando, FL$227K221,370
- 7756 Harlie St Orlando, FL$257K231,940
- 7740 Harlie St Orlando, FL$242K32.51,897
- 7760 Harlie St Orlando, FL$264K32.51,981
- 7230 Della Dr Orlando, FL$251K32.51,883
- 7255 Della Dr Orlando, FL--------
- 7242 Della Dr Orlando, FL$255K332,623
- 7226 Della Dr Orlando, FL$290K32.52,116
- 7764 Harlie St Orlando, FL$228K221,490
- 7234 Della Dr Orlando, FL$219K221,382
- 7238 Della Dr Orlando, FL$231K221,382
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.