7210 Native Oak Ln, Irving, TX 750637 beds, 5.1 baths, 6,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,757 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 69 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $284
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2004
- Price/sqft: $139
- MLS #: 12175970
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: 2 spaces, 640 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 25
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 6,280 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 321608500B0400000
- Zillow Home ID: 67954016
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7210 Native Oak Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 75063 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.8% lower than in Irving, and 14.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 75063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Irving.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75063 home values.
- 7214 Native Oak Ln Irving, TX$584K43.54,400
- 7206 Native Oak Ln Irving, TX$637K555,284
- 7234 Native Oak Ln Irving, TX--------
- 7218 Native Oak Ln Irving, TX$410K433,307
- 7120 Sugar Maple Dr Irving, TX$453K43.53,663
- 7209 Native Oak Ln Irving, TX$356K42.53,402
- 7222 Native Oak Ln Irving, TX$565K443,937
- 7116 Sugar Maple Dr Irving, TX$479K43.53,708
- 7201 Native Oak Ln Irving, TX$428K43.53,769
- 7215 Native Oak Ln Irving, TX$447K43.54,340
- 7219 Native Oak Ln Irving, TX$377K433,072
- 7112 Sugar Maple Dr Irving, TX$380K433
- 7226 Native Oak Ln Irving, TX$408K433,465
- 7223 Native Oak Ln Irving, TX$407K433,645
- 2000 Bradford Pear Dr Irving, TX--------
- 7230 Native Oak Ln Irving, TX$557K44.53,993
- 7121 Sugar Maple Dr Irving, TX$407K43.53,844
- 7119 Sugar Maple Dr Irving, TX$345K43.53,089
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!