- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7212 Via Colina, San Jose, CA 951393 beds, 2 baths, 1,308 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Last sold: May 2011 for $449,000
- Parking: 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,308 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 70623031
- Zillow Home ID: 19840793
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7212 Via Colina
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% greater than in San Jose, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Teresa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 7208 Via Colina San Jose, CA$734K422,345
- 7216 Via Colina San Jose, CA$599K221,083
- 7209 Via Maria San Jose, CA$623K321,446
- 7205 Via Maria San Jose, CA$633K321,308
- 7213 Via Maria San Jose, CA$634K321,308
- 7204 Via Colina San Jose, CA$617K321,308
- 7224 Via Colina San Jose, CA$753K422,345
- 7201 Via Maria San Jose, CA$631K321,462
- 7215 Via Colina San Jose, CA$612K321,308
- 7211 Via Colina San Jose, CA$652K321,462
- 7221 Via Colina San Jose, CA$642K321,462
- 7217 Via Maria San Jose, CA$824K422,345
- 7207 Via Colina San Jose, CA$748K52.52,345
- 7227 Via Colina San Jose, CA$733K422,345
- 7217 Via Maria San Jose, CA$742K422,345
- 7232 Via Colina San Jose, CA$625K321,429
- 7203 Via Colina San Jose, CA$617K321,462
- 7206 Via Maria San Jose, CA$591K321,462
- 7233 Via Colina San Jose, CA$613K221,318
- 7218 Via Romera San Jose, CA$770K42.52,396
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.