7215 Seward Park Ave S, Seattle, WA 981182 beds, 1 bath, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $448,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 400 sqft
- View: Mountain, Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 1109000115
- Zillow Home ID: 48705642
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7215 Seward Park Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 216.7% higher than in Seattle, and 154.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brighton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
- 7211 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$576K432,540
- 7219 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$455K421,860
- 7207 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$383K511,520
- 7227 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$489K211,550
- 7201 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$587K42.52,500
- 7210 Orchard Pl S Seattle, WA$325K20.751,345
- 5151 S Orchard St Seattle, WA$530K321,930
- 5150 S Othello St Seattle, WA$733K522,180
- 5149 S Garden St Seattle, WA$314K311,130
- 7301 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$666K332,900
- 7216 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$440K31.752,280
- 7210 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$445K31.751,620
- 7125 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$581K31.752,380
- 7220 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$429K41.751,530
- 7206 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$479K322,150
- 7224 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$436K31.751,640
- 7303 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$512K31.51,680
- 5141 S Garden St Seattle, WA$250K11840
- 7202 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$433K321,730
- 7128 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$329K21980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.