7218 Colony Rd, Charlotte, NC 282264 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 539 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Territorial
- Art studio
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21149307
- Zillow Home ID: 6298615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7218 Colony Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Olde Providence South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.9% lower than in Charlotte, and 26.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Olde Providence South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Olde Providence South home values.
- 7210 Colony Rd Charlotte, NC$314K42.52,800
- 7226 Colony Rd Charlotte, NC$291K42.52,515
- 7200 Colony Rd Charlotte, NC$327K3--2,330
- 7316 Lee Rea Rd Charlotte, NC$439K43.52,246
- 7306 Lee Rea Rd Charlotte, NC$381K43.53,232
- 7315 Sherwood Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$330K43.53,221
- Colony Rd Charlotte, NC$369K42.52,624
- Colony Rd Charlotte, NC--------
- 7136 Colony Rd Charlotte, NC$281K32.52,352
- 7324 Lee Rea Rd Charlotte, NC$423K42.52,620
- 6559 Cross Field Ln Charlotte, NC$294K42.52,712
- 7323 Sherwood Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$320K42.52,460
- 7217 Colony Rd Charlotte, NC$242K321,740
- 7209 Colony Rd Charlotte, NC$369K42.52,624
- 7225 Colony Rd Charlotte, NC$351K42.52,803
- 7301 Lee Rea Rd Charlotte, NC$320K42.52,177
- 7319 Lee Rea Rd Charlotte, NC$271K332,104
- 7233 Colony Rd Charlotte, NC$328K42.52,323
- Sherwood Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$334K42.52,701
- 7139 Colony Rd Charlotte, NC$307K42.52,114
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!