722 21st Ave, San Francisco, CA 941213 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,696 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 2708 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $884
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,696 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1663 027
- Zillow Home ID: 15099332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 722 21st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in San Francisco, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Richmond home values.
- 718 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$907K111,135
- 726 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.28M321,660
- 730 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.31M321,900
- 734 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.44M42.52,775
- 1941-1943 Cabrillo St San Francisco, CA$1.55M454,011
- 1935 Cabrillo St San Francisco, CA$1.87M--12,550
- 738-740 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.95M864,553
- 1929 Cabrillo St San Francisco, CA$940K21831
- 706 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$699K------
- 712 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$682K21921
- 712 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$680K21849
- 710 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$859K11987
- 710 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$683K21870
- 1925 Cabrillo St San Francisco, CA$929K211,188
- 742-744 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.42M--23,050
- 708 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$921K211,106
- 708 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$811K311,106
- 717 21st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.17M311,608
- 1917 Cabrillo St San Francisco, CA$1.19M331,872
- 719 20th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.23M--21,482
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.