722 4th St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 3 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,263 sqft
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $460,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Softwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0777 0039
- Zillow Home ID: 414271
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 722 4th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Near Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200.9% higher than in Washington, and 149% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 720 4th St NE Washington, DC$637K311,496
- 724 4th St NE Washington, DC$698K31.51,522
- 726 4th St NE Washington, DC$682K231,512
- 718 4th St NE Washington, DC$618K31.51,512
- 716 4th St NE Washington, DC$662K321,480
- 728 4th St NE Washington, DC$695K321,512
- 714 4th St NE Washington, DC$688K311,480
- 730 4th St NE Washington, DC$763K31.51,488
- 712 4th St NE Washington, DC$625K211,474
- 732 4th St NE Washington, DC$692K221,502
- 710 4th St NE Washington, DC$724K31.51,474
- 755 3rd St SW # 701 Washington, DC$493K211,440
- 755 3rd St NE Washington, DC$605K32.51,020
- 708 4th St NE Washington, DC$574K311,539
- 757 3rd St SW # 702 Washington, DC$451K21970
- 763 3rd St NE Washington, DC$614K32.51,020
- 759 3rd St SW # 703 Washington, DC$475K22970
- 757 3rd St NE Washington, DC$562K22.51,020
- 759 3rd St NE Washington, DC$664K22.51,530
- 753 3rd St SW # 700 Washington, DC$453K21970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.