722-724 Devon Ct, Pacific Beach, CA 921094 beds, 4 baths, 2,076 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,400 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,598,500
- Price/sqft: $770
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,076 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 4236941200
- Zillow Home ID: 16923637
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 722-724 Devon Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.2% higher than in San Diego, and 16.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mission Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Beach home values.
- 720 Devon Ct # A San Diego, CA$1.19M----2,397
- 726-728 Devon Ct Pacific Beach, CA$1.82M44.53,077
- 746 Devon Ct San Diego, CA$845K231,168
- 750 Devon Ct San Diego, CA$634K22.51,385
- 714 Devon Ct San Diego, CA$1.21M422,052
- 732 Devon Ct San Diego, CA$1.13M221,777
- 730 Devon Ct San Diego, CA$511K22967
- 752 Devon Ct San Diego, CA$716K22.51,168
- 754 Devon Ct San Diego, CA$1.61M452,254
- 723 Dover Ct San Diego, CA$1.28M442,064
- 725 Dover Ct San Diego, CA$1.25M432,347
- 721 Devon Ct San Diego, CA$728K21873
- 717-719 Dover Ct Pacific Beach, CA$1.01M331,300
- 717-719 Devon Ct Pacific Beach, CA$729K22956
- 748 Devon Ct San Diego, CA$825K22.51,385
- 725-727 Devon Ct Pacific Beach, CA$1.43M541,992
- 729 Dover Ct San Diego, CA$619K221,105
- 731 Dover Ct San Diego, CA$669K221,057
- 713 Dover Ct San Diego, CA$551K331,320
- 715 Devon Ct San Diego, CA$1.13M431,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.