722 Clinton St, Redwood City, CA 940614 beds, 3 baths, 2,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,374 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $849,000
- Price/sqft: $406
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 480 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Current rental, Main house rents for $3350/mo, cottage rents seperately for $1300/mo. Live in main h
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,090 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 053053120
- Zillow Home ID: 15565234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 722 Clinton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% greater than in Redwood City, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 722 Clinton St Redwood City, CA$1.2M432,096
- 409 Jackson Ave Redwood City, CA$667K21900
- 704 Clinton St Redwood City, CA$691K21940
- 736 Clinton St Redwood City, CA$686K21890
- 415 Jackson Ave Redwood City, CA$718K211,160
- 423 Jackson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.46M753,880
- 426 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$2.07M1811,445
- 746 Clinton St Redwood City, CA$586K21840
- 429 Jackson Ave APT 1 Redwood City, CA$1.14M843,850
- 709 Clinton St Redwood City, CA$710K211,080
- 440 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.05M321,570
- 756 Clinton St Redwood City, CA$702K21960
- 715 Clinton St Redwood City, CA$648K11690
- 263 Jackson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.56M854,500
- 435 Jackson Ave Redwood City, CA$670K21680
- 650 Clinton St Redwood City, CA$675K21840
- 713 Clinton St Redwood City, CA$1.11MStudio--3,109
- 441 Jackson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.08M322,030
- 651 Clinton St Redwood City, CA$1.02M222,020
- 442 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.89M864,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!