- Lot: 9,095 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ North, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ None, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,324 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 15519029
- Zillow Home ID: 7769763
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85014 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85014 homes, this home is valued 18% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% less than in Phoenix, and 90.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85014 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85014 home values.
- 4625 N 9th St1 beds, 1 baths
1,302 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1946
|720 E Montecito Ave APT 3 Phoenix, AZ||$168K||5||3||2,050|
|806 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$159K||Studio||--||2,089|
|739 E Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ||$133K||--||1||1,283|
|729 E Turney Ave APT 2 Phoenix, AZ||--||2||1||850|
|729 E Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ||$160K||Studio||--||2,100|
|805 E Turney Ave Phoenix, AZ||$198K||5||4||2,889|
|815 E Turney Ave APT 4 Phoenix, AZ||$188K||1||1||2,199|
|815 E Turney Ave APT 2 Phoenix, AZ||--||1||1||700|
|920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 4028 Phoenix, AZ||$122K||--||--||1,184|
|920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 1028 Phoenix, AZ||$122K||--||--||1,184|
|920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 3028 Phoenix, AZ||$122K||--||--||1,184|
|920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 2028 Phoenix, AZ||$122K||2||1.5||1,184|
|736 E Turney Ave APT 1 Phoenix, AZ||$126K||1||1||--|
|736 E Turney Ave APT 6 Phoenix, AZ||$89K||3||2||1,000|
|736 E Turney Ave APT 2 Phoenix, AZ||$85K||1||1||575|
|736 E Turney Ave APT 5 Phoenix, AZ||$85K||1||1||575|
|740 E Turney Ave APT 3 Phoenix, AZ||$87K||1||1||550|
|920 E Devonshire Ave # S42 Phoenix, AZ||$96K||--||--||--|
|920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 4007 Phoenix, AZ||$128K||2||2||1,184|
|920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 1004 Phoenix, AZ||$128K||2||2||1,184|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!