722 Hillside Ave, Bethlehem, PA 180154 beds, 1 bath, 1,958 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,878 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $57,000
- Price/sqft: $29
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,958 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: P6SE2D 26 2 0204
- Zillow Home ID: 10161506
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 722 Hillside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.3% higher than in Bethlehem Township, and 33.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18015 home values.
- 724 Hillside Ave Bethlehem, PA$129K311,488
- 720 Hillside Ave Bethlehem, PA$129K311,536
- 726 Hillside Ave Bethlehem, PA$133K311,344
- 426 Stoneman St Bethlehem, PA$120K31.51,260
- 423 Stoneman St Bethlehem, PA$96K32784
- 709 Hillside Ave # 2 Bethlehem, PA$179K542,700
- 709 Hillside Ave # 1 Bethlehem, PA$179K542,700
- 723 Hillside Ave Bethlehem, PA$85K411,425
- 709 Hillside Ave Bethlehem, PA$572K1085,032
- 804 Hillside Ave Bethlehem, PA$153K421,293
- 715 Hillside Ave Bethlehem, PA$106K311,552
- 725 Hillside Ave Bethlehem, PA$85K311,311
- 727 Hillside Ave Bethlehem, PA$103K311,172
- 704 Hillside Ave Bethlehem, PA$132K312,344
- 415 Stoneman St Bethlehem, PA$126K311,713
- 705 Hillside Ave Bethlehem, PA$127K211,271
- 729 Hillside Ave Bethlehem, PA$130K41.51,252
- 702 Hillside Ave Bethlehem, PA$300K1024,688
- 407 Stoneman St Bethlehem, PA$136K521,923
- 816 Hillside Ave Bethlehem, PA$125K21.51,225
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!